The COVID-19 building procedures are put in place for your safety,
and the safety of all the people who work on the premises.
Please abide by the following policies:
Main office access
- Access to the main office is restricted to mail pick-up only.
- Any questions or concerns that you may have must be sent by email or by phone.
- Washrooms continue to be cleaned and sanitized every night. Common area door knobs and touched surfaces are being sanitized regularly.
- Please continue to wash your hands, and maintain a 2 meter distance from others.
- Forklifts MUST be sanitized after use. Please respect that the forklifts are used by multiple people multiple times a day, and that the spread of COVID-19 can be minimized by maintaining clean and sanitized equipment.
Hawkeye Maintenance Shop
- The maintenance shop remains restricted to Hawkeye shop personnel only.
- Do not enter the shop. If you need to speak with a mechanic, call the main office and we will transfer your call, or call the shop directly.
- If a mechanic approves your visit to the shop, you must speak with the mechanic outside and at a distance of at least 2 meters.
Please continue to limit your presence on the site to your leased premises and the public washrooms.